вторник, 1 февруари 2011 г.

i am who i am.

нещата с bold отговарят на мен


My personality:    * i’m loud.    * i’m obnoxious.
    * i’m sarcastic.    * i’m cocky.
    * i cry easily.
    * i have a bad temper
.
    * for the most part i don’t like people.
    * i’m easy to get along with.
    * i have more enemies than friends.
    * i’ve smoked.
    * i’ve smoked weed.
    * i drink coffee.
    * i clean my room daily.

My appearance:
    * i wear make up.
    * i wear a piece of jewelry everyday.
    * i wear contacts.
    * i wear glasses. скоро ще нося
    * i have braces.
    * i change my hair color often
    * i straighten my hair everyday.
    * i have an earring pierced

Relationships:
    * i’m in a relationship right now.
    * i’m single.
    * i’m crushin’.
    * i’m in strong like.
    * i’m always scared of being hurt.
    * an ex has physically abused me at least once.
    * i’ve told someone i loved them when i didn’t.
    * i’ve told someone i didn’t love them when i did.
    * i’ve been in love with someone more then two times.
    * i believe in love at first sight.
    * i believe lust is more important than love.

Friendships:
    * i have a bestfriend.
    * i have at least ten friends.

    * i’ve beaten up a friend Play fight
    * i’ve been in a serious fight with my friend.
    * i can trust at least five people with my life.

Experiences:
    * i’ve been on a plane
    * i’ve been on a train.
    * someone close to me has died.
    * i’ve taken a taxi.
    * i’ve taken a city bus.
    * i’ve taken a bus to school
    * i’ve gone bungee jumping.
    * i’ve made a speech.
    * i’ve been in a physical fight

Music:
    * i listen to r&b.
    * i listen to country music.
    * i listen to pop.
    * i listen to techno.
    * i listen to rock.
    * i’m one of those people who play songs repeatedly until i hate it.
    * i hate the radio.
    * i download music.
    * i buy cd’s.

Television:
    * i spend at least six hours a day watching television.
    * i watch soap operas daily.
    * i’m in love with days of our lives.
    * i’ve seen and liked the o.c. I still love it and miss it like hell!
    * i’ve seen and liked one tree hill.
    * i’ve see and liked Americas next top model.
    * i’ve seen and like popular.
    * i’ve seen and like 24.
    * i’ve seen and liked csi.
    * i’ve seen and like everwood.

Family life:
    * i get along with both of my parents.
    * my biological parents are still together.
    * i have at least one brother.
    * i have at least one sister.
    * i have at least one step brother/sister.
    * i’ve ran away from my home.
    * i’ve sworn at my parents.
    * i’ve made my parents cry.
    * i’ve lied to my parents.
    * i’ve lied to my parents about where i am.
    * i’ve lied to my parents about what i’m doing.
    * i’ve lied to my parents so i’d be allowed out.
    * i’ve walked out when i’ve been grounded.

Hair:
    * i’ve been brown.
    * i’ve had streaks.
    * i’ve cut my hair in the past year.
    * i’ve dyed my hair in the past year.
    * i’ve been blonde.
    * i’ve been red.
    * i’ve been light brown.
    * i’ve been medium brown.
    * i’ve been blue/green.
    * i’ve gotten my hair thinned.
    * i use conditioner.
    * i’ve used silk therapy.
    * i’ve used hot oil treatments.
    * i’ve curled my hair.
    * i’ve straightened my hair.
    * i’ve ironed my hair.
    * i’ve braided my hair.

School:
    * i’ve yelled at a teacher.
    * i’ve been suspended.
    * i’ve had an in-school suspension.
    * i’ve been sent to the principals office.
    * i’ve walked out of class.
    * i’ve skipped a whole entire day of school.
    * i’ve skipped a whole month of one certain class.
    * i’ve failed a test.
    * i’ve cheated on a test.
    * i’ve helped someone else cheat on a test.
    * a teacher has called my parents

0 lovers:

Публикуване на коментар